Indian Casino Welcome Bonuses
Most online casinos offer welcome bonuses of some kind or another. For the most part, these welcome bonuses are designed to boost your balance when you first start betting. Of course, there is no “one size fits all” welcome bonus. They come in all manner of shapes and sizes. For those new Indian bettors who aren’t yet familiar with welcome bonuses, we’re here to help.
With our guide, you can explore a wealth of promos and bonuses. We at Betting in India introduce you to the various types out there and tell you how to claim them. We’ll also showcase a few top tips to ensure that you get the best deals. Finally, we’ll also introduce you to top Indian online casinos that support the best bonuses. In fact, why don’t we start there? Allow us to share with you a list of top Indian casinos with the very best welcome bonuses for new players.
Join Our Top Indian Casinos Offering Welcome Bonuses
Pop into any Indian casino, and you will surely find a wealth of bonuses and promotions. However, not all of them are worth their salt. Our team knows what constitutes a great welcome bonus, and they know which new casino sites are worth exploring. Below, you can find an array of our top recommended Indian casinos. Each has been checked, vetted, and verified for fair play. All are well worth a closer look. Here, then, are our recommended Indian casinos if you’re on the hunt for top welcome bonuses…
What Is a Casino Welcome Bonus?
On the face of it, a casino welcome bonus is quite straightforward to grasp. This is a bonus that is offered to new players. These bonuses can come in all manner of sizes and designs, varying from casino to casino. Some are worth sums of cash, others are worth free spins, and some provide both. Before we dive into how to claim these offers, let us first look at them. They include:
- No Deposit Cash Bonus: In short, a no deposit cash bonus is a small sum of money offered to new players. As its name suggests, no deposit is required, but the cash bonus is often relatively small.
- No Deposit Free Spin Bonus: Sometimes, no deposit bonuses may come in the form of free spins instead. What you can use these spins on may vary, and they are always worth relatively little. However, once more, you won’t have to deposit money to claim them.
- Cash Deposit Bonus: By and large, the most common welcome bonus you will come across online is the match deposit bonus. This offer promises a sum of money, based on the amount you deposit. It is often expressed as a percentage-based bonus, and many times is worth 100% (double) your deposit.
- Cash + Free Spin Bonus: It is not impossible to find casino bonuses that offer both cash and free spins to bettors. This will again be based on the first deposit that you make into your account. Their availability, coupled with their value, will vary from site to site.
- Welcome Package: Finally, we have welcome packages. These are often the same as conventional cash deposit bonuses. However, they are not limited to the first deposit you make. On the contrary, these bonuses can span the first several deposits you make at an Indian casino.
Why Casinos Offer Welcome Bonuses
You may be wondering why a casino would choose to offer a welcome bonus in the first place? The primary reason they choose to do so is to lure you into playing with them. This isn’t as bad or as predatory as it sounds. On the contrary, such welcome bonuses can provide you with an excellent opportunity to boost your balance. Not every player is stacked for cash, and sometimes, a helping hand is very welcome. Casinos with big welcome bonuses are for instance 21 Casino and PureWin.
Of course, how valuable these welcome bonuses are will often depend on the terms and conditions attached. Sometimes, these are quite favourable and will allow you to get away with minimal wagering requirements. At other times, they are quite strict, thus diminishing how attractive the bonus truly is. We’ll come to those in just a moment.
How to Claim a Casino Welcome Bonus
After heading over to a casino that you like, the welcome bonus will usually be found in the lobby. Also known as the homepage, casinos don’t miss opportunities to showcase their welcome bonus. It can usually be found in big, bold text or as an advert. Once you’ve found the bonus, like the one from JungliWin how do you claim it?
In most cases, there will usually be a minimum deposit limit displayed on the promotion. This is the figure you will need to deposit to claim the welcome bonus. To do so, follow these steps:
- Head to the Indian site’s cashier page, select a deposit method and follow the on-screen instructions.
- Make sure that any deposit you make is “above” the minimum deposit limit displayed.
- Some bonuses require promo codes to trigger them. If yours does, enter them when you deposit in the box provided. Promo codes can be found in e-mails, newsletters, or the promotions page at a casino.
- Other promos require you to opt-in to claim them. There will usually be a box that you need to tick to accept the bonus.
- Bonuses will likely be delivered to you within a few moments. Some are triggered automatically, with no bonus code or opt-in required.
If you intend on claiming a no deposit bonus, that may be triggered automatically. Alternatively, get in touch with customer support and ask them how to claim it. The exact method may vary from site to site.
How Do Bonus Codes Work?
Some casinos have so many offers that they require bonus codes to trigger them. This is especially true of casinos that offer welcome packages with multiple deposits available. In most cases, the bonus code can be found on the promotions page at a casino. Sometimes – albeit for other deals – you can receive them via e-mail or messages, perhaps on social media. Either way, once you have a bonus code, you must use it to trigger a bonus.
The bonus code will tell the casino which offers you wish to claim. It will also “cross off” the bonus, if you will, so you can’t claim it again. Bonus codes are usually entered into the relevant box on the deposit page. However, sometimes they can be submitted to customer support to claim an offer.
Welcome Bonus Terms and Conditions You Need to Know
Almost all casino bonuses – especially welcome bonuses – have terms and conditions attached to them. Some of these are considerably more important than others. However, you should try to understand as many of them as you can. These Ts and Cs will ultimately determine how valuable a bonus is. Allow us to introduce you to some of them below. They include:
- Minimum Deposit Limit: This is the amount you must deposit if you wish to claim the welcome bonus.
- Wagering Requirements: You must often wager the bonus (or bonus and deposit total) received several times. You can’t withdraw winnings until you do so. This figure tells you how many times you must wager the figure. For instance, 35x means thirty-five times the total.
- Game Eligibility: Some bonuses are valid on selected games, and some are valid on all games. The game eligibility list will tell you exactly which games you can or cannot use the bonus on. You should pay particular attention to this when claiming free spin bonuses.
- Maximum Bet Caps: When claiming bonus funds, you may find that you can’t splash all that cash in one go. Maximum bet caps tell you how much you can spend per spin or per hand.
- Maximum Win/Withdrawal Caps: Maximum win and withdrawal caps are also worth noting and considering. Maximum win caps define how much you can win. Withdrawal caps tell you how much you can withdraw from what you’ve won.
- Expiration Dates: Finally, any bonus you want to claim will have expiration dates. You must claim the offer within the date specified. In some cases, you will need to clear any wagering requirements before the expiration date.
A Word on High Roller Welcome Bonuses
There are occasions when an online casino bonus just won’t cut it. If you’re a high roller and play at high roller casino sites you’ve got ample cash to burn, for instance. You may not see the point in claiming small-scale welcome bonuses at all. Instead, unless a bonus is going to be worth an immense sum of money, it may not be worth it. Fortunately, there is another solution – high roller bonuses.
Many top casinos offer high roller welcome bonuses. These will require you to deposit more than a pretty penny but can be worth immense stacks of cash. If you want to be a high roller but still prosper from welcome bonuses, these are worth a look. Be warned, though, that they can sometimes be hard to find at Indian casinos.
Slot, Live Dealer, Table Game, New Player Bonuses
It is also worth considering that welcome bonuses may only be valid on selected games, as mentioned above. This can cause carnage if you aren’t aware of what games you can use a bonus on. If you see a bonus that is merely called “welcome bonus”, you can usually use it on all games.
However, if it is called a Slots Welcome Bonus, or something similar, then it’s not the same. This is a bonus that only can be used on specific games, for instance, slots, live dealer, or table games. For this reason, it is important that you check the game eligibility of any bonus before you claim it. A live dealer welcome bonus, for instance, can’t be used to play slots or vice-versa. Bonuses can also be found at websites like Dream11 or MPL or Rummy Circle.
Wagering Contributions Explained
Clearing bonus wagering requirements is the quickest way to withdraw winnings from bonuses. However, not all games count the same towards those wagering requirements. For instance, a ₹500 bet on slots may see ₹500 of wagering requirements cleared. However, a ₹500 bet on blackjack may only count 10% towards the wagering requirements. In short, only ₹50 will be cleared with that bet. Pay attention to the gaming contributions before you decide to claim bonuses.
Where Can I Find Casino Bonus Information?
Finding bonus information online is not as difficult as it sounds. The first place to look is the terms and conditions page. This will usually appear as a small piece of text below the main welcome bonus offer. It may be hidden under a tag such as “read more” or “Ts and Cs”. Give those links a click, and you’ll be redirected to a massive block of text. From there, you can find out everything you need to know about a casino bonus.
How Do I Know if a Bonus Is Worth Claiming?
Before we go, we should share a few tips for finding the best welcome bonuses. Here’s what you need to know:
- Top casino bonuses will offer fair wagering requirements of 35x or less.
- Minimum deposit limits should be around ₹100 to ₹
- You want win/withdrawal caps to be as high as possible if there needs to be any at all.
- You want bonuses that can be used to play a broad array of games.
- Always check the maximum amount you can win; with the amount that you need to deposit. Compare that with the wagering requirements to gauge how fair the bonus is.
- If there are several bonuses, be sure to check “how to trigger” the offer.
- Look at the expiration dates before claiming an offer. Short-life bonuses aren’t ideal.
- Some Indian sites offer both sports betting and casino bonuses. In most cases, you can only claim one, not both bonuses.
Join India’s Best Casinos Offering Welcome Bonuses Today
Now that you know a bit about bonuses and promotions at top Indian casinos, maybe it is time to play? If you’re on the hunt for top Indian casinos that offer tidy bonuses, we are here to help. When you decide to play at our casinos, you can rest assured that you can claim the best bonuses. Our team has explored the welcome bonuses made available to Indian bettors. We can safely say that all our casinos (and their offers) are well worth a look.
FAQS – We Answer Your Welcome Bonus Questions
Before you start playing at Indian casinos and claiming welcome bonuses, check our FAQ. This FAQ (frequently asked questions) guide will help you understand anything you may have missed in our article.
- About the Author
- Latest Posts
All articles and reviews on BettinginIndia.online are written by David. David holds a Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, with a specialization in Online Gaming Management. Living and working in Bangalore for almost 12 years now and in love with this country! I am originally from the UK. I have more than 15+ years of experience working at various gambling companies.
Throughout my career, i worked with renowned online casinos and sports betting platforms, gaining valuable insights into the inner workings of these industries. My in-depth understanding of regulatory frameworks, player psychology, and the latest technological advancements allows me to offer valuable perspectives and strategic guidance to both industry professionals and enthusiasts alike.
David has successfully completed an array of gambling-related courses that have shaped his understanding of the industry even further, like:
Online Casino Management
UK Advertising Guidelines
Anti-Money Laundering and Countering the Financing of Terrorism For Online Gaming
I am playing casino games for over 20 years. At first i was mainly playing slots and later also got in to sports betting, mainly football and formula 1. My favourite slots are Raging Rhino (WMS) and Book of Dead (Play’n GO). Roulette and Blackjack are my favourite table games. Occasionally i like to play Jackpot Slots.
I have published numerous articles on various aspects of online gambling, casinos, and sports betting. My writings provide invaluable insights into topics such as strategic gameplay, risk management, odds analysis, and responsible gambling practices.