About No Deposit Bonuses
No deposit bonuses are not as common as they used to be. Even so, it is still very much possible to snap up top no deposit deals when you play at casinos. You just need to know a touch more about them and what they offer. Fortunately, you’ve come to the right place. We’re on hand to help you understand how no deposit bonuses work. Moreover, we’ve got other advice we can share with you along the way.
If you want to learn where to find no deposit bonuses, we at Betting in India can help. We’re also here to guide Indian players in terms of the best sorts of deals out there. We know what makes a great no deposit bonus and what constitutes a bad one. Join us as we explain all right here. First, though, allow our skilled team to showcase a few top Indian casinos to you.
Join Our Top Indian Casinos with No Deposit Bonuses
Each of our recommended betting sites has not been chosen by chance. They are all amongst the very best Indian casinos with no deposit deals. Our team has carefully analysed the ins and outs of each site. They have decided that these sites fulfil our strict requirements. Here are a few of our recommended Indian casino sites if you want top no deposit bonuses.
What Is a No Deposit Bonus?
First and foremost, you need to know what a no deposit bonus really is. On the face of it, a no deposit bonus is just like any other casino offer. It is designed to offer you something for free in a bid to keep you entertained. That and keep you inside the online casino. However, no deposit welcome bonuses are also different from their counterparts.
Firstly, as its name suggests, the good old-fashioned no deposit bonus doesn’t require a deposit. They are seldom worth as much as proper match deposit bonuses. However, they may also come with just as many terms and conditions. These are all things that we are going to look at more clearly in this article by Betting in India. Let’s begin then by exploring the many different types of welcome bonuses you can claim.
What Types of No Deposit Bonuses Can I Claim?
To begin with, you’re going to want to know what type of deal you can snap up. Every other is quite different from the others. A typical no deposit bonus will usually offer you a small sliver of success. It will do so by predominantly being one of two offers, although a third did use to be available. They include:
- No Deposit Free Spins: This type of bonus, as its name suggests, offers you free spins. You can use these to spin the reels of all slots or selected slots. The offer is seldom worth more than 25 free spins.
- No Deposit Cash Bonus: A cash bonus will usually be worth no more than ₹100 to ₹500. However, it can be used to play a broad array of games. These include table and slot titles.
- No Deposit Scratch Card: It is rare nowadays, but it used to be possible to claim a scratch card no deposit bonus. Here, you’d get to have a crack at winning real money this way. This is now almost entirely gone from the industry. However, if you scout around, you may still find such a deal at Indian casinos.
- Time-Based Bonus: Unlike the other deals, these tended to be immense offers. However, they were time-based. In short, you got an hour to spend a couple of hundred dollars, or up to $1,000. They seldom appear at Indian casinos like India24Bet or 24Betting Casino but did show up at international sites catering to Indians. Like the scratch card no deposit bonus, they are rare nowadays.
The Use of Bonus Codes with No Deposit Bonuses at Indian Casinos
It is not impossible that your no deposit bonus will require promo codes. If this happens to be the case, what are you supposed to do? As it happens, we have the answer right here.
A bonus code will typically be found on the promotions page or in the lobby. It can often be entered on the deposit page, even without a deposit being made. Sometimes, you can enter it with customer support to claim the deal. Finally, some offers require you to opt-in, so to speak, instead. Here, you can tick a box to claim no deposit bonuses.
No Deposit Bonus Ts and Cs Explained
As with most bonuses, there are terms and conditions that you’re going to need to know. These will vary from no deposit bonus to bonus. Here’s what you need to know:
- Wagering Requirements: Wagering requirements determine how many times you must wager whatever you’ve won. You can’t just win a stack of cash with a no deposit bonus and walk away. You must wager it several times first. This figure tells you how many times. We’d expect fair no deposit bonuses to have wagering requirements of no higher than 10x.
- Win Caps: Wins caps are also commonplace with bonuses. These tell you exactly how much you can win with any no deposit bonus. If you go over that figure, it won’t be added to your balance. It is rare to see withdrawal caps attached to no deposit bonuses. However, we don’t want to say that they don’t exist.
- Game Eligibility: The terms and conditions page will introduce you to a selection of games. You can use the casino bonus on these, or the list will be covering forbidden games. Either way, the page tells you what your options are. We’ll look at this more closely in the next section.
- Wager Caps: If you claim a no deposit cash bonus, you can’t just blast it all on one spin. A wager cap will tell you precisely how much you can bet per hand or spin. Bets are typically capped at around $5 per turn or the equivalent in rupees.
- Eligibility Terms: Some bonuses can only be claimed by those living in specific countries. Or rather, some bonuses can’t be claimed by those living in specific countries. The Ts and Cs page will tell you exactly which players can claim a bonus.
What Can You Use No Deposit Bonuses On?
No deposit bonuses aren’t usually totally free. One of the Ts and Cs that they often come with is game eligibility. As we’ve touched on above, this means what games you can play with the offer. For the most part, unless slot games are listed, free spin bonuses are flexible.
You won’t be able to use them on all manner of jackpot slots. However, the variety of games should be quite open. At the same time, you can’t use no deposit bonuses on live dealer games. Normally, there will be a specific live dealer bonus for you to use there.
The best way to ensure that you are in the know is to check the Ts and Cs. Every bonus will have a “read more” or “terms and conditions” tab you can click. This will take you to the full array of conditions for claiming an offer. We strongly suggest you do that.
Join the Best Indian Casinos Offering No Deposit Bonuses Today
Now that you know plenty about no deposit bonuses at Indian casinos, you may be ready to claim one. To do this, you need to find somewhere to play. Our advice is to head to our casino review section. There, you can find a host of top casinos that we’ve recommended. Each has a quality array of deals, games, and services. These include no deposit bonuses. Any of these recommended Indian casinos should serve you a treat.
FAQS – We Answer Your No Deposit Bonus Questions
Before claiming no deposit bonuses at Indian casinos, be sure to read our FAQ guide. If you have any lingering questions, we’re here to help on such topics as…
- About the Author
- Latest Posts
All articles and reviews on BettinginIndia.online are written by David. Living and working in Bangalore for almost 12 years now and in love with this country! I am originally from the UK. I have more than 15+ years of experience working at various gambling companies.
I am playing casino games for over 20 years. At first i was mainly playing slots and later also got in to sports betting, mainly football and formula 1. My favourite slots are Raging Rhino (WMS) and Book of Dead (Play’n GO). Roulette and Blackjack are my favourite table games. Occasionally i like to play Jackpot Slots.
Many posts have already been written by me on various betting and casino websites at home and abroad. I am a real football fan, watching a lot of Premier League and La Liga matches.