Your Guide to the Best Cricket Betting Sites in India
Cricket is a sport that is always more popular in some countries than in others. One of the countries where it has an immense following is India. It won’t surprise you to learn, then, that India is home to many of the world’s best cricket betting sites.
Some of these sites offer players in the subcontinent access to unfettered sports bets and nothing more. However, some also broaden their services to include casino games. Read the complete guide from Betting in India below!
Whichever way you decide to play, there are vital things you should look for in betting sites for cricket. Join us as we explore the process of choosing the best cricket betting sites in India in 2023.
Join Our Top Indian Cricket Betting Websites
Finding a top Indian cricket betting app or website comes down to more than just how it looks. It is a more in-depth process than choosing the site with the biggest bonuses. We will walk you through some of the key features to look for right here. However, if you want to save yourself time, then we have a plethora of top sites we can recommend.
By choosing to play at one of our recommended sites for betting on cricket, you’re guaranteed excitement. You’ll be guaranteed to play at a trusted and safe site, with a wealth of cricket markets and selection available. With that in mind, allow us to introduce you to a few top cricket betting sites below:
What Do We Know That You Don’t?
Why should you choose our recommended Indian cricket betting sites? What do we know that you don’t? There is no knowledge that we have that you can’t possess. The only difference is that it would take you quite a while to check each site and compile that info. Our team has done that for you and published their findings in the form of reviews.
Our team has regularly checked out cricket betting apps and sites for years and has a wealth of experience in doing so. They can use this experience to recommend sportsbooks based on some key features. Below, we’ll explain what we look for in top cricket gambling sites:
- We test each sports betting site. We claim its promotions, wager on its selections, and generally act like players. This is the most honest way to discover how everything works at each site.
- We assign scores and values to various aspects of each sportsbook. In the end, we’ll average them out and compare them with rival sportsbooks. Only the very best online cricket betting sites open to Indian players will make the cut.
- Once we know that a site is safe, secure, licensed and has a decent service, we’ll review it. Here, we’ll go over our findings once more to double-check that everything really is as good as it seems.
- Once a review is prepared, it will debut at our site. We regularly check back at sportsbooks to ensure that they maintain high and lofty standards. If they start to drop the ball, we’ll amend (or remove) our reviews. This way, you can rest assured that you’re always playing at the best betting sites for cricket around.
Top Features Commonly Found in the Best Indian Betting Sites for Cricket
As discussed above, we assign values and scores to the online cricket betting sites we review. To do this, we need to have a checklist of things to look out for. Our team has years of experience examining betting sites. They know exactly what to look for and what type of score is satisfactory for each feature.
You don’t have to take our word here. You can “review” Indian cricket betting sites for yourself if you wish. Here is our top list of features to look for. If you want to go it alone, seek out the following features, like we do:
- Gameplay should be available in English and Hindi if possible.
- Indian rupees should be accepted, while deposit and withdrawal methods should be India-friendly.
- Any promos and bonuses available should be claimable for Indians. Moreover, they should be valid for use on cricket selections.
- Promotions should have low minimum odds requirements, allowing you to bet with more flexibility.
- Each bookmaker should offer a wealth of cricket markets and selections all year round.
- Mobile gameplay should be made available, either via an app or HTML5-friendly browser.
- The Indian betting site must be licensed, regulated, and certified as fair, safe and secure.
- In an ideal world, you’ll be able to play casino games and wager on other sports to boot.
- You should be able to access support around the clock, ideally via live chat, e-mail, and FAQ.
In a sense, all these features are important. The best cricket betting site should offer Indian players access to most, if not all, of them. However, some are arguably more critical than others, and we’ll explain why below.
Banking with Ease at Indian’s Best Cricket Betting Apps and Sites
Indian bettors may want to deposit, wager, and withdraw using US dollars. However, for the most part, Indian want to use the INR currency. All the best Indian cricket betting sites will accept Indian rupees. They will also support payment options that process transactions using rupees. To better explain what you should look for, check the bullet-pointed list below.:
- Top cricket betting sites in India should accept payments (and in some cases) process withdrawals via these options: VISA, MasterCard, Skrill, Neteller, PhonePe, Google Pay, UPI Pay, Net Banking, AstroPay, RuPay, Paysafecard and Indian bank transfers.
- Any deposit you make at an Indian betting site should be free from fees. There may be withdrawal fees involved, but these should be minimal.
- You should expect low minimum deposit limits. Any top cricket betting site will let you set your own deposit upper limits. You should be able to cash out very small sums, while maximum withdrawal limits should be high or uncapped.
- Most Indian cricket betting sites can process deposits instantly. It seems unfair that we should have to wait for ages for withdrawals, then. We expect to see cashouts processed within 24-48 hours (for some options) and no more than 2-5 business days. Any cricket betting sites that take longer than this won’t feature on our page.
Bagging Sports Bonuses on Cricket Selections
It is always tempting to sign up to any sports betting site that offers sizeable cash bonuses. Cricket betting sites for Indian players won’t be any different. However, just because you have the potential to claim thousands of rupees doesn’t mean you should.
The best cricket wagering sites in India will indeed have top paying promos. However, they will also come with fair (and transparent) terms and conditions. Furthermore, they’ll also be useful when you want to bet on a wealth of cricket markets and odds. Once more, we’ve put together a top list of the key things you want to keep an eye out for here:
- Indian cricket promos should be valid on “most” if not all cricket events.
- Minimum odds must be worth no higher than 1.80. The lower, the better.
- The wagering requirements attached to each casino bonus should not exceed 30x.
- All terms and conditions should be transparent and easy to read.
- Indian players should be eligible to claim cricket bonuses using Indian rupees.
Cricket Bonuses and Promotions
Cricket bonuses and promotions can come in all shapes and sizes. Four tend to be more popular than the rest, though, and we’ve detailed them for you below:
- One-Off Events: These are cricket promos that are only valid on a single event. They tend to be periodical, with short life spans. They may include bets on batsmen, bowlers, or anything else associated with a match.
- Welcome Bonus: Offered to new players, this cricket bonus allows you to claim a bonus when you deposit into your account. This usually only applies to your first deposit.
- Accumulator Bonuses: These bets may include special offers when you place accumulator bets with cricket selections. Some bonuses may increase your error allowance. For instance, this might keep a bet in play if one or two selections are incorrect.
- Free Bets: Free bets can be claimed with deposits or without them. You’ll either get free funds to wager on a cricket bet or get your stake returned if you lose. Pay attention to the minimum odds requirements on these bets as they may vary.
Top Test Matches and Incredible Internationals at Sports Betting Sites
Another hallmark of playing at the best cricket betting sites is the array of games you can wager on. Ideally, you’ll want all the major markets represented. This won’t be an issue at the biggest sportsbooks. Let us introduce you to a few of the most common events and bets below:
- Top cricket tournaments include the ICC World Cup and ICC T20 World Cup.
- The Ashes is a game of five tests between England and Australia, held at least once every two years.
- Domestic leagues that always draw a crowd include the Indian Premier League and England’s T20 Blast. Australia’s Big Bash League, the Pakistan Super League, and Bangladeshi Premier League are also top tournaments. The Global T20 in Canada, the Caribbean Premier League and South Africa’s Mzanshi Super League are ideal, too.
- ODIs (One Day Internationals) are also popular. Some of these friendly exhibition matches always draw a crowd. They include England vs. India, New Zealand vs. West India, India vs. Pakistan, and Australia vs. England. South Africa vs. England, Pakistan vs Bangladesh, and New Zealand vs. Australia are also popular matches.
Different Bets for Cricket
After finding a cricket betting site that offers the matches you want to wager on, it is time to bet. Of course most cricket gambling sites offer the same sorts of bets. For those who are new to the sport, here are some classic ones to consider:
- An Outright Winner bet is a straightforward wager on a home win, away win or draw.
- You can bet on any team to Win the Toss to start the match.
- Predict a Match Winner (either player or team) involved in a tour.
- The player with the most runs for his team on tour will be the Top Team Batsman.
- The player with the most wickets for his team on tour will be the Top Team Bowler.
- If you fancy betting on the big-hitter, Maximum Sixes bets let you wager on players with the most sixes.
- Bet on the Highest Individual Score via the player with the most runs.
- Have a punt on how the first player will be dismissed. First Dismissal Method bets include LBW, Caught, Run-Outs, Stumped, Bowled Out and more.
- Alternatively, you can always bet on Batsmen to Score 50/100. Scoring a century is easier in Test cricket, as matches span five days. This bet is more challenging (but rewarding) in T20 cricket.
Top Tips for Betting on Cricket Online in India
Before you decide to wager on any cricket event, we strongly suggest that you learn the game. Cricket can be immensely complex for the uninitiated. Once you understand how it all works, you’ll be ready to roll. Here are some other top sites for betting on cricket at Indian sites:
- Be sure you understand how each bet works. Many beginners lose money by incorrectly filling out their betting slips or wagering on the wrong thing.
- Home teams typically have a crowd advantage over away teams, and that’s worth considering.
- Always pay attention to the weather. If it is overcast, then pace bowlers tend to be in luck. Spinners have more luck in hot, dry conditions. The same is true for batsmen in dry and humid conditions. Windy settings are ideal for pace and swing. At the same time, pay attention to the pitch report to see how the surface is holding up. This can all play a part in helping you determine which bet to make.
- Check the team news before betting. Last minute changes, injuries and batting/bowling orders can influence bets and odds alike.
- Compare the odds you find at your Indian bookmaker. Rival cricket betting sites may offer more enticing odds. Try to work out why that’s the case and if you still want to bet.
- Be sure to examine statistics before betting. Look for winning momentum, player and team form, and past results to get an idea of how things stand.
Join India’s Best Online Cricket Betting Websites Today
There’s a lot of information for you to process there. However, if you want to ensure that you play at a top site, you should take it onboard. Sometimes the difference between a decent cricket site and a top one may be marginal. Be sure that you pick a site that offers you exactly the kind of features that you want to see.
In our opinion, we’d want to see a nice mix of everything. This means a site that has a wealth of markets and selections. It means a bookmaker that accepts Indian rupees and has speedy transaction times. It involves having reliable support and being licensed, regulated and secure. Opt to play with any of our approved and recommended Indian cricket sites, and you’re guaranteed to get that.
FAQs – Questions about Indian Cricket Betting Sites Answered
- About the Author
- Latest Posts
All articles and reviews on BettinginIndia.online are written by David. David holds a Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, with a specialization in Online Gaming Management. Living and working in Bangalore for almost 12 years now and in love with this country! I am originally from the UK. I have more than 15+ years of experience working at various gambling companies.
Throughout my career, i worked with renowned online casinos and sports betting platforms, gaining valuable insights into the inner workings of these industries. My in-depth understanding of regulatory frameworks, player psychology, and the latest technological advancements allows me to offer valuable perspectives and strategic guidance to both industry professionals and enthusiasts alike.
David has successfully completed an array of gambling-related courses that have shaped his understanding of the industry even further, like:
Online Casino Management
UK Advertising Guidelines
Anti-Money Laundering and Countering the Financing of Terrorism For Online Gaming
I am playing casino games for over 20 years. At first i was mainly playing slots and later also got in to sports betting, mainly football and formula 1. My favourite slots are Raging Rhino (WMS) and Book of Dead (Play’n GO). Roulette and Blackjack are my favourite table games. Occasionally i like to play Jackpot Slots.
I have published numerous articles on various aspects of online gambling, casinos, and sports betting. My writings provide invaluable insights into topics such as strategic gameplay, risk management, odds analysis, and responsible gambling practices.