Best Betting Sites in India
Your Guide to the Best Indian Online Betting Sites
With the second-largest population in the world, the Indian gambling market is one of the most lucrative around. Naturally, hundreds of potential sites cater to players in the subcontinent. Not all of them are worth their salt, though.
Some Indian betting sites are inevitably going to be better than others. Join us at Betting in India as we explore the very best betting sites in India. We’ll reveal what they can offer, why they excel and why you should join them today. Here is everything you need to know about Indian betting sites in 2022.
Join Our Top Betting Sites in India
Indians are free to join poker sites, sportsbooks, online casinos, lotto betting sites and many other types of gambling domains. The very best of these websites can (perhaps surprisingly) offer you several gambling actions under one roof. In short, many can offer both casino and sports betting options. This will unquestionably be the case at India’s very best betting sites.
With that in mind, let us introduce you to the very best betting sites that Indian has to offer below. Our top recommended sites include:
|100% up to ₹90,000 Bonus||Play Now|
|100% up to ₹30,000 + 20 Free Spins||Play Now|
|100% up to ₹30,000 Bonus||Play Now|
|100% up to ₹30,000||Play Now|
|150% up to ₹15,000 Bonus||Play Now|
Why You Should Trust Our Reviews
As you can see from above, there are ample betting sites catering to players in India. Moreover, these are trusted, certified and fair sportsbooks and casinos. Of course, we don’t expect you to take our word on that straight off the bat. Instead, let us explain why you should trust our reviews.
- Each review has been written following an in-depth check of each site and what it offers. Each aspect (from promos to payments) have been analysed and tested to form our review.
- We only promote Indian betting sites that are licensed, regulated, and certified. You won’t find any scam, rogue, or blacklisted sites in our collection.
- We’re prepared to stand by our reviews. Each has been formed by weighing up how each betting site performs according to a series of criteria. They are compared against similar sites to give an informed and educated approximation of how good they are.
To better highlight what we mean, allow us to explain what the very best Indian betting sites should offer. We’ll do that in the next section.
What Should Every Top Indian Betting Site Offer?
Of course, few Indian betting sites are identical. Some will excel over others when we look at the features they provide. Some won’t tick every box available. However, it is still perfectly possible for Indian bookmakers or casinos to be amongst the best betting sites.
Our team strives to explore and analyse many areas to form reviews and determine if a site is worth exploring.
Any Indian betting site worth its salt should easily be able to offer you the following:
- Around the clock support and assistance in English, if not Hindi
- Payment options suitable for Indian bettors with the INR currency supported
- Promos and bonuses that are fitting for players in India
- Responsible gambling tools and affiliation with problem gambling programs
- A decent mix of online casino and sports betting options under one roof
- Mobile-optimised or friendly interface
- An i-gaming license out of a reputable licensing jurisdiction and certifications of fair play
- Comparative and competitive odds on sports bets and a host of markets
- A decent selection of casino games from multiple providers
With all that said, let us explore some of those core concepts in closer detail over the following sections.
Play with Indian Rupees at Betting Sites
As touched on above, it is imperative that betting sites in India accept the INR currency. You don’t want to get in trouble with currency conversion fees and exchange rates. Always expect to see Indian rupees utilised as a playable currency.
Moreover, you don’t just want to see that INR offered as a deposit or withdrawal option. It should be available as a gambling currency. This means that you should be able to stake money on sports betting and casino game options using INR. T converted into USD or another FIAT option for gameplay.
Deposit and Withdraw with Ease at Indian Betting Sites
Making a deposit and withdrawing from Indian betting sites shouldn’t be a challenge for any player. Certain things should be in place to make it a doddle for all Indians. Our team checks all a site’s features.
They’ve been hard at work exploring what each sportsbook has to offer in terms of deposit and withdrawal options.
Here are the optimal things we want to see in the top reputable betting sites in India:
- Payment Methods: India is home to many payment methods, but some are better suited for online gambling than others. PhonePe, Google Pay, UPI Pay/Net Banking, and Indian online bank transfers are widely used. Rupay, Paysafecard, AstroPay, Skrill, Neteller, VISA, and MasterCard are common options, too. However, several Indian betting sites also accept cryptocurrencies. As a result, MuchBetter has also become a popular option in the subcontinent in recent years.
- Low to No Fees: We don’t like to see deposit or withdrawal fees applied to financial transactions at Indian betting sites. We’re sure that you feel the same way. Almost all our recommended betting sites have low to no fees. This is true whether you’re putting money in or taking money out of your Indian betting account.
- Speedy Transaction Times: All deposits made at Indian bookmakers and casinos must be processed instantly. While the same is not likely to be the case for withdrawals, they must be fast. For instance, we’d expect to see e-wallet and cryptocurrency cashouts in under 24-48 hours. Transaction times of 2-5 business days should be in place for other options.
- Fair Caps and Limits: You’re likely to find decent payment methods that work for you. Even so, you’ll still want to ensure that you can withdraw reasonable sums of cash. After all, some sketchy casinos may hit you with low withdrawal limits. This means that you can’t take away large sums when you win them. We only want to play at Indian betting sites that have sizeable withdrawal caps or no cashout limits at all.
Indian Betting Site Bonuses Explained
When you think of betting bonuses, most of the time, you will instantly think of hefty welcome bonuses. The bonuses are typically awarded to new Indian casino players. However, the best betting sites in India (including sportsbooks) will offer you far more than welcome bonuses.
Both Indian casinos and sportsbooks can offer bonuses, and they should entice you to wager on games at the site. However, there should be more offers than that in store. Redeposit bonuses are worth exploring in closer detail, while VIP schemes and monthly specials should be available. One-off promos (especially sports offers) are a must.
Sports-related promotions at Indian bookmakers tend to be based on specific events. For instance, there may be a cricket match or a footy game coming up. This event would have a bonus add to it, and it would be time-based.
We would naturally expect to see any Indian betting site bonus available to claim in Indian rupees. On top of that, we’d want to see other terms and conditions match our requirements. Here is a brief analysis of what we mean:
- Wagering Requirements: These should no be higher than 40x the bonus received at casinos. For sports bonuses, they must not be higher than 10x the prize won.
- Minimum Deposit Limits: These should be suitably low at all Indian casino/sportsbooks.
- Wager Terms: Indian sports bonuses should allow you to wager on odds of 1.5x or greater. The offer should be flexible, allowing you to bet on multiple sports.
Of course, transparency is the king here. We expect any top Indian betting sites to offer transparent terms and conditions. This way, you’ll know all about any requirements long before you decide to claim an offer.
Play Great Games and Enjoy Top Sports at Betting Sites in India
The best betting sites in India will cater to your every whim. If you want to bet on epic sports, you should have an extensive list of markets to choose from. These should naturally include Indian favourites like cricket betting, football, and basketball. However, American football, rugby, hockey, baseball, and other international sports should also be available.
The odds shown at Indian betting sites should be flexible. They should not only be comparative and competitive compared to rival sites. The odds are displayed in American, Asian, Decimal or Fractional odds. According to your needs. We would expect to see accumulators and live betting options. We’d want to see multi-line options, props, futures, straight-up money lines and other betting selections.
Many of India’s top betting sites are also adept online casinos. Given that so many of them offer this service, we’d expect any top site to do the same. Here, you should expect to see over twenty software providers kitting out the site with games. These should span industry leaders and fledgeling providers. Casino games must be RNG-certified and fair to play. They should also span lots of genres, not least table games, slots, live dealer, instant win titles and more.
Playing at Safe and Trusted Indian Betting Sites
Indian betting sites may not have a license in India, but they can still be trustworthy. India doesn’t offer national i-gambling licenses to sportsbooks, meaning that operators must be based offshore. Moreover, they must claim international licenses. Fortunately, our team knows exactly the type of license you would want to see in Indian betting sites.
Ideally, you’ll find MGA, UKGC, Gibraltar, or Curacao issued license. The first two are the most important gambling jurisdictions in the world. Naturally, their licenses are the most ideal for Indian players who want to feel secure. However, Gibraltar and Curacao licensed sites can also be top drawer places to wager online and shouldn’t be overlooked.
A gambling license may make a betting site in India legal, but it doesn’t make it fair. There are other things we need to look for here. Our team checks for SSL (Secure Socket Layer) encryption. This protects your data from outsiders. We also want to see RNG (random number generator) certificates. These certify that a betting site has had its games tested for fair play. This only really applies to casino games. Similar certificates showcase that a bookmaker supports fair and competitive odds.
Even if you experience no issues playing at online betting sites in India, having access to support is a must. Not all Indian betting sites offer support in Hindi (some do), but all offer English language assistance. This should be available via live chat and e-mail. Telephone and social media assistance is not always avalable. It is not uncommon to see FAQ assistance at Indian sports betting sites and casinos, either.
How We Judge the Best Betting Sites in India
As you can see, Indian betting sites must jump through all sorts of hoops before they can impress our team. Being strict on the types of criteria a site must fulfil means we’re certain we only represent the best sites.
Whether you are interested in flexible and numerous markets, top odds, or promos, we look at the lot. On top of that, we also discuss mobile design and interfaces, VIP schemes, banking, security, and support. We leave no stone unturned when analysing betting sites in India.
After investigating any casino, we make notes of what we’ve uncovered. We then organise that into our customised template and weigh up the service offered with those of the site’s counterparts. If the casino passes muster, we’ll give it a positive review and recommend it. If it fails (by a long way), we won’t even bother showcasing the Indian betting site here.