Betting in India
Betting in India is the number 1 online casino and betting website, which guides you through the online betting world!
You can read independent casino reviews, the best online casino games and top casino bonuses.
Best New Betting Site 2023
This is the newest brand for betting on sports and play (live) casino games. At Jungliwin you will find many sports betting markets and the best casino games for Indians. Claim the best welcome bonus here!
Top 3 Sites for Indian Players
Best Betting Sites for Indian Players
Betting in India is the number 1 online casino and betting website, which guides you through the online betting world! You can read independent casino reviews, the best online casino games and top casino bonuses.
Are you looking for the best betting sites in India? Check online casinos and online betting sites with the best terms and the biggest bonuses in 2023!
The best online bookmakers and casino sites. With the best bonuses and top-games for Indian players.
We’ve taken the time to thoroughly review and test the best brands.
Above is Betting in India’s online casino and bookmaker top 3. Start playing instantly when clicking on the ‘Play Now’ button or read our 100% independent reviews for more information about a specific brand!
Trusted Best Betting Sites in India
* Always read the terms and conditions before claiming a specific bonus. Here you will find the wagering requirements and other important information!
How To Choose a Casino or Bookmaker
We at Betting in India understand that it is almost impossible for beginning players to choose the casino or bookmaker that suits you best. After all, there is such a huge range that it might even put you off.
That is why we have drawn up a very clear and accessible step-by-step plan for you. If you follow these steps, you are sure to come to betting sites that suits you well.
Total Time Needed :
– ID, Passport
– Bank Account
At our website, we provide up-to-date and exclusive content about betting, promotions and casino games. Be sure to read all our articles!
Betting in India – The Best Indian Casinos in 2023
Being able to play at Indian casinos is one thing. What you really want is to play at safe, secure, and trusted Indian betting sites. This is where we come in. On Betting in India, we’ve got all the tools you need to find safe, reliable Indian casinos. Our casino team has skills and long time experience in the online casino sector. Obviously we know what makes a great site and what you should look for.
The ideal Indian casino is the one that has licenses and regulation by trusted authorities. Furthermore it will support an array of responsible gambling tools and accept Indian rupees. Depositing (and withdrawing) using Indian-centric payment methods won’t be an issue. On top of that, you should expect to see a great library of games and a wealth of promos. In addition, those bonuses should come with squeaky clean, transparent, and fair terms and conditions to boot.
Naturally, it could take a while to find a casino that fits the bill in all these areas. Fortunately, our team has done that for you with our reviews. We at Betting in India only recommend the very best, most trusted Indian casinos. Any of our sites will be right up your alley. Are you a big spender? Then check our recommended high roller casino sites. Of course, we’re not expecting you to trust us blindly. However, allow us to showcase the specifics we look for Indian casinos in 2023.
Try Your Hand at Great Indian Casino Games
Of course, having a fully stocked, exciting library of games is par for the course at Indian casino sites. For this reason we at Betting in India want to see Western table games, blackjack, baccarat, slots, roulette, video poker and many other games. Instant win titles such as scratch cards, fixed odds and virtual sports games are fun – especially cricket. However, we also want to see an extensive range of realistic, authentic, and atmospheric live dealer games.
While many thousands of Indians like to have a crack at classic Western table games, others like something more traditional. Alongside baccarat, blackjack, slots, roulette, video poker and live dealer games, we’ve got the best Indian titles.
Of course some games do tend to prove more popular than others with Indian bettors. Below, you will find a summary of some of those titles.
The very best Indian casinos won’t just feature an exciting mix of games such as these. Also they have to carry an exciting array of titles from a wealth of developers, not just one. These will include RNG-certified games, free-to-play demos, and games of varying volatility. They will also be mobile-friendly. This may sound as though we’re asking a lot, but this is just commonplace for the best Indian casinos.
Popular Games for Betting in India:
- Andar Bahar: Andar Bahar is a game known across India, and it is starting to get a following abroad, too. The game asks you to bet on the left (Andar) or right (Bahar) of a split deck. A card will be drawn from the deck. Whichever side matches this card (one by one, in turn), first will win.
- Baccarat: Punto Banco, or Baccarat, allows you to bet on a player’s hand, banker’s hand or tied hand. Each card is worth its numerical points value, save for 10s/faces which count as nothing, and aces as one. The hand that reaches as close to nine points (a natural) wins, and hands can’t bust. Instead, totals over nine have ten deducted from them.
- Bingo: Playable in 70, 80 or 90-ball games, bingo is a game of chance. It is popular in India, and you can find all these variants alongside others.
- Jackpot Slots: Of all the slots you can play, jackpot slot machines are the most popular. These carry unfixed jackpots that rise with each stake. Some can be worth hundreds of millions of rupees. They may pay out at random, via a bonus round or require you to land identical symbols.
- Rummy: Online rummy is played in largely the same way as the land-based game. You can fan form sequences, melds, and other groups of cards to dispose of your hand. You’ll earn points for doing so in this Indian favourite that needs no further introduction.
- Teen Patti: If India had a poker game of its own, it would be Teen Patti. This game is played with a three-card hand, and it allows you to raise or call. Practice the game using free demos and use Teen Patti strategy charts to boost your chances of success.
Snap Up Top Indian Casino Bonuses and Promos
Finally, after finding a casino that looks as though it has the games for you, we can move on to bonuses. Of course it is always tempting to snap up the biggest casino bonus around. However, there is more to casino bonuses than that. Sometimes it isn’t the biggest bonus that is the best, but the one with the fairest Ts and Cs.
After registering at an Indian casino displayed at betting in India (well, most of them), you’ll be invited to claim a welcome bonus. In most cases, this will be a match deposit bonus. That is a bonus where the house offers you a sum of cash at a fixed percentage. The amount of funds you can pocket also depends on your deposit. For example a100% match effectively doubles your deposit, while a 200% match triples it. For instance, a 100% match offers you the equivalent 100% of your deposit back as a bonus – doubling it.
Furthermore you may be required to enter promo codes to claim such an offer. These are found on the promotions page in most cases. Sometimes these welcome bonuses come with free spins, and sometimes they span several deposits. At Betting in India we also have a special casino bonus page.
Following, an example to show you how it works below:
- Your Indian online casino is offering a 100% match up to ₹10,000 and 100 free spins. It requires you to deposit at least ₹500.
- If you deposit the minimum of ₹500, you’ll start with ₹1,000. Also, this will be your ₹500 and your ₹500 deposit, plus your 100 free spins.
- However, if you deposit the maximum of ₹10,000, you’ll start with ₹20,000. This is our initial ₹10,000 deposit and a ₹10,000 bonus, plus the free spins.
Of course it isn’t just welcome bonuses that you can claim from Indian casinos. In addition they also offer other promos and bonuses for you to claim throughout your time there. Let us quickly introduce you to some of the most common ones below. They include:
- Free Spin Bonus: A bonus whereby you can claim free spins on a slot or selected slots. While most times these are played at the minimum stake, you can make profit. However, the amount you can win may be capped.
- Match Deposit Reload Bonus: Like the welcome bonus, these deals offer you funds when you deposit. However, unlike the welcome bonus, they are available for already registering Indians. They may be offered daily, weekly, monthly or at alternative times.
- Special Offers: These consist of anything and everything. Tournaments and competitions, such as prize draws, are the most common. However, happy hours, loyalty points, free spins, and deposit bonuses (amongst others) could all act as a special offer. As their Ts and Cs change regularly.
- Loyalty Bonuses/VIP Club: Clearly, these are often “programs” or “clubs”, whereby you climb tiers to unlock prizes when playing. Some sites have a simple points per stakes system, where you can exchange points for funds. While others have a more complex system, where points only get to new tiers. And once you’re at a new level, you’ll be invited to claim a flurry of promos as a thank you.
For the most part, many of the bonuses listed above will also require a deposit. However, not all of them do. These then become “no deposit bonuses”. Besides they may still require promo codes or have terms and conditions attached to them. So, let’s look at those Ts and Cs next, starting with the most important one – wagering requirements.
What are Wagering Requirements?
Certainly betting in India is indeed very popular. However, to stop Indians from walking away with thousands of rupees in free cash, casinos have wagering requirements. These are designed to make you wager the bonus “many times” before you can withdraw winnings acquired from the bonus. The way it works is like so:
- If you claim a bonus worth ₹1,000 with 30x wagering requirements, you must wager the bonus 30 times. This means you must stake ₹30,000 before you can withdraw any winnings from the bonus.
- Ordinarily, you want to see wagering requirements of 30x or less. However, it is not uncommon for decent casinos to have a 40x playthrough rate. We wouldn’t go higher than that, though.
Of course wagering requirements aren’t the only terms and conditions you need to keep an eye out for. Furthermore every bonus has a minimum deposit limit you must deposit to claim the deal. You want this to be low. Also, they will also carry win or withdrawal caps. These tell you what you can win or withdraw with any bonus, and you want those to be high.
Another thing to keep in mind, not all gambling bonuses can be used on all games at an Indian casino. Therefore, it is worth checking the game eligibility rules of any bonus you intend on claiming. Finally, check other Ts and Cs, such as validity periods, expiration dates and more.
How to Deposit at Indian Casino Sites?
It should go without saying that any Indian casino should accept INR. An Indian casino that doesn’t accept rupees just won’t fit the bill. However, accepting rupees alone just isn’t enough. We also want to see a casino that has India-friendly payment options.
Indians can use international payment options such as MasterCard, VISA, and a host of e-wallets. However, there are more dedicated options than that available. We’ll introduce you to the best India-friendly casino payment options below. They include:
- UPI: Unified Payments Interface (UPI) can be found in virtually every Indian casino. It supports most major Indian banks and facilities super-fast bank transfers.
- PayTM: PayTM is a fan favourite in India. This e-wallet allows you to rapidly deposit (and withdraw) funds at Indian online casinos.
- NetBanking: NetBanking is often affiliated with UPI, and it, too, supports most Indian banks. They can process bank transfers rapidly and are also ideal for withdrawals.
- Google Pay/Apple Pay: Indian bettors who like mobile gambling on the go may prefer Google Pay or Apple Pay. These phone-based options can’t always be used to cash out your winnings, though.
- Cryptocurrencies: Some, but not all, Indian casinos accept cryptocurrency. Those that do will at least permit Bitcoin, Ethereum or other transactions.
It is worth noting that there are more terms and conditions to look out for here. The best Indian casinos will have low minimum deposit limits of ₹500 or less.
They will also let you set your own deposit cap. In terms of withdrawals, you want to low minimum withdrawal limits of ₹500 or less. Maximum withdrawal limits at casinos should be as high as possible, hundreds of thousands of rupees, ideally.
Betting in India with Real Money
Before choosing one of our recommended Indian casinos, we have some advice to offer. Make a note of the following before playing at any casino for real money stakes:
- You should only choose to play at licensed and regulated Indian casinos. We’d recommend those on our list, as they are certified as legal and fair. Avoid unlicensed casinos.
- Select Indian casinos that offer plenty of responsible gambling tools. These are designed to help you manage your balance and gambling habits and keep you safe.
- Never accept any casino bonus before reading the terms and conditions. You want to be sure that they are fair, reasonable and that they apply to Indian players.
- Try and choose an Indian casino that features a wealth of games. Don’t just pick a casino that has the game you want to play. You may change your mind later. Pick a site that has plenty of games from a myriad of providers. This way, you’ve always got something to play.
- You may not always get customer support in Hindi, but you should always expect it in English. Support should be available for free, around the clock, and ideally by live chat, e-mail, and FAQ.
- Learn about volatility and RTP rates in slot machines before you decide to play them. Most slots can be played as free demos, so give them a go before wagering real money. Doing so will help you learn about them beforehand. The same advice can apply to RNG (random number generator) table games.
- If you are not enjoying your experience or having fun, stop betting immediately. This should be common sense. Similarly, never chase losses.